Why Choose Us
- We make it our job to get to know you and your pet or horse and we aim to provide continuity of care. By ensuring we understand your needs, as well as those of your animal, we can discuss and agree with you the best approach. We know that no one knows your pet or horse better than you.
- We have un-hurried pet consultations. Each consultation with one of our vets is 15 minutes, which means you'll have plenty of time to tell us all of your concerns.
- We offer our own out-of-hours, emergency service. That means we will always be there when you or your animal needs us.
- We are an independent Veterinary Practice.
- We place a strong focus on the professional development of our staff and this knowledge and expertise benefits our patients and clients.
- A strong caring attitude underpins the running of our Practice and our staff.
- Our vets have many years of dedicated small animal and equine experience.
- Our nurses and support staff are friendly, dedicated and trained to a high level.
At the end of the day, we understand that clients have choice and we never take this for granted. We endeavour to offer a service that is delivered to the highest standards, efficiently, with empathy and total integrity.
Do contact us to find out more about our Practice and the services we offer.
Free Advice Consultations
Our nurses provide a range of free advice consultations, including:
- Monthly puppy and kitten checks
- Weight clinics
- Dental checks
To find out more, please contact us. We would be happy to explain more about the free advice consultations that we offer.